Friday, February 17, 2012

How is Mars Retrograding Working Out??

I just wanted to check in and see how this Mars cycle was manifesting in your life?  Arguably this time period from Jan 24th to April 14th affects Virgos with Aries or Scorpio rising the most.  They have double trouble with this back tracking, as they can feel that their whole life is coming apart and has to be restarted.   Whatever piece of their life they put in motion last Fall has to be redone.  I know two of them and it really is true.  I also have a friend with her ruling planet Jupiter between those sensitive degrees 3-23 of Virgo, and she too cannot seem to get going.  She has a confirmed mortgage commitment but each house she finds and bids on, falls through.

We all have Virgo someplace, in some department of life, and that is where Mars is staying an extra long time period, 8 months instead of 2.  This started last November and Mars will not leave Virgo until the beginning of July.  It is a good time  to ask ourselves questions like:  What is working in my life?, What am I striving for? What am I doing? How come my actions are not showing any results?  What work do I really want to do? Why am I so angry?  Where can I put my energy?  Where can I take a risk?  Where am I being asked to move ahead?  You do not have to know astrologically which house in your natal chart is the Virgo one, I am sure you will know by taking a moment for reflection.  If you are an Aries or Scorpio rising, or have a lot of planets in either those 2 signs it can be bigger, it an be your entire life's direction.

If you are lost and frustrated, watch the time around March 3rd as there is a lineup of Mars, Earth and Sun. You will get a good sense of where you will be heading.   Mars connects with the Sun which is our deeper purpose.  Your energy, drive and will forces (Mars) connecting with your purpose/goals (Sun) magically  reconnects them inside you.  Virgo is all about efficiency and integrity.  The work you do must be authentic to who you are inside, if you are going to be happy, that is.

And speaking of happy, Mars' complement Venus will do her backsliding May 15th to June 27th in Gemini. Mars rules are efforts but Venus rules what we want.  By the time we finish with both these retrograde periods (and throw in a couple of Mercury's)  we have the chance to change what we want and how we are going to get it.  There are some things in life that we have no control over, but these 2 planets orbiting on either side of the Earth we can work with.  Those people with these planets important to them will find that from last November to this summer their whole social world has changed.




No comments:

Post a Comment