Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Using Today

Today the planet of expansion Jupiter is aligned with the Sun.  I am using this planetary coupling to initiate my blog as writing a blog widens my world, making me bigger. Jupiter, being the largest planet in our solar system, symbolizes in all our lives the need to increase and go beyond that which we already know, as today in my case, being here at my kitchen table.

Since this not my first attempt to do this I do not mind that Mercury the planet of comunications is retrograde. I am redoing a project and so this time until April 23rd is an excellent time for all endeavors with the prefix "re".

My thoughts today center on using the day and the question: What is arising in a person who decides to go see an astrologer?

more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment